Saturday, October 09, 2021

Class Schedule

  Just a reminder that we will not be meeting for the next two weeks.

1. Monday and Tuesday October 11 and 12--I am speaking at BYU Law

2. Monday October 18--Fall Break

3. Tuesday October 19--You voted to cancel this one.

Enjoy your well-earned break! Relax a little and get some work done (exams are around the corner). 

 So here is what the syllabus says about our schedule this semester:

"This class will meet this Fall on Monday and Tuesday from 1:30 p.m. until 2:55 p.m. Notice that this class meets for an extra 10 minutes each session. In addition, I am assigning videos of my teaching many of the cases we will read this semester. This will allow us to cancel 6 to 8 classes during the Semester without the need for make-up sessions. I will need to cancel some classes due to my being out of town speaking at other law schools. If possible, I will try to end this course one week early to give you extra time to prepare for exams."

 So, here is what I know so far. I will be speaking at BYU law school on October 12 and traveling to Provo on October 11.  Thus, there will be no classes on Monday October 11 and Tuesday October 12.

Are there any classes that y'all would like to cancel as part of our 6 to 8 days off? For example, perhaps the Tuesday before Thanksgiving? Think about it and let me know.

You chose Tuesday October 19 as an off day.

So, you will have a 2-week break for the weeks of October 11 and October 18!

No comments: