Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Most Recent Article

This is not an assignment. Nor is it about Con Law I.
This is just something you might find interesting. It is a Con Law II article.


I have recently uploaded on SSRN my most recent article, entitled "Just Another Brick in the Wall: The Establishment Clause as a Heckler's Veto."  I mentioned some of these ideas at a Federalist Society event recently, and some of you have asked me about it.

This is an article critiquing the Supreme Court's jurisprudence concerning passive religious displays in the public square, and the true source of the Court's "Wall of Separation Between Church and State." Hint: It is not Jefferson, but rather an organization that Justice Hugo Black once belonged to!

You can download a free copy here: Duncan's Article on Just Another Brick in the Wall.
 

No comments: