Monday, October 22, 2007

Class Schedule: Wednesday Oct.17 & Oct.24


UPDATE: I did figure out what holiday we are celebrating by canceling class next Wednesday, Oct.24: Red Sox in the World Series (again) Day!


Another one of our required class cancellations is coming up next week.

The law college's annual alumni lunch is scheduled for noon, October 17, at the Cornhusker Hotel. I have been asked by the Dean to attend, and so there will be no class on Wednesday Oct.17.

We still need to cancel 4 more classes. I will use 2 of these for the last week of class (Wed-Thurs) and the last Friday of class will be an optional review session for me to field your questions. I will probably cancel class on Wed. October 24 as well. I will save one required cancellation for a possible snow day or emergency.

No comments: